Quick help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah the premium does support cool and quiet i said that in my last post. it depends if you want to spend the extra money or not. its probably worth it. its up to you.

sorry i meant the deluxe probably would support it as well. Well, the £10 isn't too bad. maybe i could cut down on the graphics card. Don't know any around similar spec (if not better) for cheaper than the BFG 7600gt do you?

i dont think the deluxe does support it cos it would say if it did on the website. £10 isnt exactly a lot.
how much is the bfg 7600gt? i wouldnt cut down on the gfx card because this is the main part of ur gaming rig. if its only £10 too expensive then do something that will get you a tenner.

oh right ok. i have just ordered the last part of my setup (apart from small bits) and i spent overall about £600 without buy a new gfx card. i think i spent about £100 what i origanally was going to do.

I'm keeping a few of the bits from my old pc (hard drive, dvd drives) and sellign the other bits. But the stuff i want for the new one now comes up to about £530 with a single 1gb ram stick for £60. eventually i'll get another one. By my calculations, if i manage to sell everything and get money from various other sources, i should have about £800 by the end of the month. But i also want to fly out to norway which is gonna cost a bit...
Ugh, i hate money

lol cool stuff. i only bought 1 gb ram too, but that is easy to upgrade.
i bet i have spent £50 just on postage and packaging!

Yeah, thats the bit you always forget about huh? That's why i think i'll get it all of ebuyer at the same time if possible. saves a helluva lot!!

yeah i know. thats where i made the mistake. instead of buying everything at the same time i bought what i could whenever i had the money. so have paid postage and packaging about 5/6/7 times lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom