newegg to canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliasaid

Fully Optimized
sorry i donno where to post this.. off-topic only fitting place but it is related to hardware... mods feel free to move it..

anyways, so i sent an email asking newegg if they have any plans to ship to canada.. and this is what they said:

"...Please kindly note that we are preparing to ship orders to Canada, however, we are unable to provide you the exactly time when we will finally extend our market to Canada. We will post the news on our website when it becomes available."

this is good news for us canadians!! lets hope we dont' get screwed over in the customs hehe.

didn't take long for them to reply, they replied to me at like 2:30am.. wow newegg really rocks! hehehe

thats not bad, even if it takes another 6 months or so.. as long as they eventually plan to. in the future we'll surely benefit, or at least pressure local business or w/e to compete!! (i still don't know why we pay more for the same junk. do the manufacturers charge more to canadian dealers? or are the canadian dealers just d!ckheads? or am i missing a peice of the puzzle?)

aliasaid said:
thats not bad, even if it takes another 6 months or so.. as long as they eventually plan to. in the future we'll surely benefit, or at least pressure local business or w/e to compete!! (i still don't know why we pay more for the same junk. do the manufacturers charge more to canadian dealers? or are the canadian dealers just d!ckheads? or am i missing a peice of the puzzle?)

anitec.ca
not as much stuff as tigerdirect.ca but waaay better prices w/ no provincal tax if your outside of BC

That Newegg to Canada crap has been floating around for about a year or more,It's not going to happen any time soon,Even if it doe's come it will probably still cost us more with shipping and custom's crap,And then if something goe's wrong you have to pay shipping again to RMA it :mad:

anitec.ca
not as much stuff as tigerdirect.ca but waaay better prices w/ no provincal tax if your outside of BC

ya i bought some stuff from anitec.. depending which components you're getting they can have the best prices... there's no one store that has best prices... different components differ.. i bought my cpu and 6600gt from there.. it was the cheapest around. i live in BC so i had to pay provincial tax. i know with canadacomputers.com don't charge me PST since i live in BC, hehe.

That Newegg to Canada crap has been floating around for about a year or more,It's not going to happen any time soon,Even if it doe's come it will probably still cost us more with shipping and custom's crap,And then if something goe's wrong you have to pay shipping again to RMA it

hehe ya its the customs where we'll prolly get screwed... but we'll really never know how good or bad it'll be till they finally do open up

talldude123 said:
i think only NCIX and Tiger Direct are available to Canada, and will be for serveral years now.

there are a lot of other computer stores...

canadacomputers.com
anitec.ca
cancomputer.com
a-power.net
and a lot more..

btw.. if you're from canada why are we using newegg in your other thread..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom