why case mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyofswiss

In Runtime
what is the point of case modding for looks... if it improves performance I understand but... what is the point.

The point of case modding is to make it look better, cleaner, or for better performance for cooler temps so you can overclock more.

^^i totally agree, it really anoys me when people are like...peh whats the point in putting lights in side

exactly, people will go about saying "wow your wasting your money put it towards something good" then go out and buy new rims for there car that are totally unneeded or some rediculas sound system thats really not needed because you couldnt possibly listen to it for longer then 5 mins or you would go deaf.

Cuase they have money, and or time to spend, and nothing better to spend it on? So when they take their pc to a lan party someone doesn't say 'WTF has a family of rats been living in your case?'. Someone once used the reason I like seeing all the parts moving around inside, answering the question of why did he replace the harddrive cover with lexan. You have to ask each individual person, because everyone has their own reason. My reason when I used to mod my case was performance, and taking a sawsall to the side panel sounds like a good idea after half a bottle of vodka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom