New Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled.jpg

i think you should get a 120mm fan and cut a whole in the front of the case under the floppy drive so you get some good aiflow going.

that IS what i plan on doing but its going to be an 80mm fan not a 120mm because i dont have a 120mm fan right now and plus it would be to big for the mid-tower.

UPDATE: it was really beautiful out today so i figured id get some work done with this so i had the 92mm fan hole cut out and sanded it all down, and bondo'd over the holes from the fan i had drilled to test fit it and filled the cicero sticker indent. here u can check it out.
case004.jpg

case003.jpg

case002.jpg

case001.jpg

im going to prime and sand the case tomorrow and hopefully pick up some glossy black paint within a few days, i wont have any updates during the weekend because im going out of town with a friend.

UPDATE 04/13/06
Okay so i got out today before i have to go lan and road trip this weekend and got my case primed. its only first coat so it was done in a few mins but i dont think it looks bad at all. havent done the actual cage's yet just the two side panels,front bezel,top and 5 1/4 drive covers. here are the pics.
primed010.jpg

primed012.jpg

primed011.jpg

primed009.jpg

drip drip
primed008.jpg

primed007.jpg

primed006.jpg

primed005.jpg

primed004.jpg

primed003.jpg

primed002.jpg

primed001.jpg

Going on the road trip tomorrow morning all weekend so ill have an update on monday or tuesday with hopefully the glossy paint bought, and the rest of the pc painted with the plexi covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom