What Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TSUNAMI! TSUNAMI! TSUNAMI! TSUNAMI! TSUNAMI! TSUNAMI! TSUNAMI! TSUNAMI! TSUNAMI! TSUNAMI! TSUNAMI! TSUNAMI! TSUNAMI! TSUNAMI!
Its a great case.

first of all, if you have a big PSU like an OCZ POwerstream 520 (me), its gonna be a biznitch to install that. i had to remove the whole top panel with the USB, firewire ect. there is not a lot of room in there, but if you know some tricks (like feeding the exess PSU cables in the bays or behind them....) it looks sexy as sh!t. the armor is a pretty nice case, its huge. there is a lot of space to hide wires. check out my tusnami:

DSCN1700.jpg

Nice guitarfreak. i just been trying to put in a dvd drive and jesus christ its the hardest thing i have ever tried to do. how did you do it? it wont go in, and the rails that come with the case are sh1t cos they bent too far wide.

I have a Tsunami and overall I like it, However the top USB/Firewire/Audio thing does get in the way when mounting a PSU. and I'm not certian about the air flow because my MOBO gets up to 115f when gaming (but that might be due to horrible wire management). other than that, it has plenty of space for HDDs and peripherals. I recomend it.

Attachments

• my tsunami.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 75
Yeah i do recommend the case cos overall its great but i really am having trouble with this dvd drive going in. anyone else have problems with it?

God now i feel stupid. had the rails on the wrong dam way round. no wonder it wasnt going in. dont make the same mistake as me!

yeah i replaced all my 120mm fans. :D with aspire ones. and for whoever posted their pix for their tsunami, try hiding the wires behind the drive bays. that took some time but then it looks sick as sh!t

lets take a closer look:

DSCN1703.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom