Can't Remove From Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacyga0816

Banned
Hi, I just installed Windows Media Player 10 and it came with MSN Music Assisstant which I accidently accepted to install. I went into my program files afterward and removed it. I then go to Add/Remove Programs, and it won't let me remove the file from the list. It says the system can not find the path specified. I really want to remove this from the list, it is really bugging me. I have tried everything, I reinstalled WMP 10 to re-install MSN Music, but it dosn't give me the option to install it, wtf? I have tried searching everywhere for MSN Music Assisstant and can't find it. If anyone knows how to remove this from my Add/Remove Programs list, I would really appreciate that, or if you know where to get MSN Music Assisstant, thanks.

I just tried it and it dosn't show up when I do show windows updates. I can see the program in the list, it just won't remove it self.

yeh man u shouldnt have deleted it out of program files coz now it doesnt have the uninstall info, you probly need to use a regitry cleaner to fix it up

So, can you tell me where to get this registry cleaner thing or how I can do this registry cleaner thing? I don't know if it is a program or if I have to go into the registry and do stuff.

That is what is ****ing me off. It won't give me the option to install MSN Music, when I reinstall MP10. I must have tried doing that like 50 times and it is really annoying that it won't install MSN Music. If there is a way to seperatly download MSN Music, it be great if someone told me where, or doing that registry cleaner.

ok, try this, go to add/remove, add/remove windows components and uncheck WMP, then after that, make sure show updates is selected and uninstall WMP there, reboot, and then redownload it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom