help

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if ur going to OC then Definitely G.Skill, or even OCZ Gold. Corsair is fine if your not going to OC.

you can program it. it has like 8 programmable buttons.

slick_tech15 said:
G Skill is better than corsair XMS definetly.

True, but you dont need expensive ram, definitely need Dual Channel, if your not going to OC, pick any of these companies its all good.

Corsair, Crucial, OCZ, G.Skill.

how much gb would be needed for System Hard Drive...like a minimum cause i don't feel like spending alot for it...

Hard drives are incredibly cheap these days. Don't get less than 60 GBs. Maybe a 250 GB one for around 90 bucks.

You can get away with a 36GB raptor as your system Hard drive ($103) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822144200 for your OS and a couple games. The 74GB raptor is $50 more, But it has twice the storage.

Then you will need a 2nd hard drive for storage, (250GB $89) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822144417

You can use any hard drive as your system hard drive, The WD raptors are fast, If you want Windows and your games to load 30 seconds+ faster then get a WD raptor as your system HDD, If you don't care about 30 seconds, just get 1 250GB HDD for you computer.

The down side of The raptor HDDs...
Serial ATA150(big flat gray cable)
they run hot
they cost allot

hm........the more and more i hear about raptors im thinking of getting one.....

But if i were to get a raptor, i hit the $3k budget.

whoa.....in canada the 36GB costs over $100

K its confirmed, gonna cost me $124.................BAH!

back to cutting corners.

EDIT: Guys do u think in 5 months prices for todays products will drop significantly, if it will, then ill just cut corners in a few months if need be. ill see how it turns out.

wow...it gon cost me 124 bucks as well...gahhh...damnit...well i hope the price goes down

if u live in toronto its 124, if not i dunno, cause the store im going to has it for 124, excluding taxes. and no shipping costs for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom