iPod mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

Daemon Poster
Anyone have one, and if so, do you like it or not? I think I'm going to dig into my bday money and/or competition money to get one. I thought about a real iPod but I only have about 600 songs, and the regular ones are $50 more, and they don't come in pink. :p

So, any thoughts? Should I go for it or not?

Haha, yeah, I'll start gatherng signatures for a pink 15gb model. :p

But when it comes down to it I'll probably only have like 300 songs that I actually listen to and want on there, so I'll still have a good 600-700 mb left.

I have one....

IMG_0615.JPG

I really like it, I actually use it more than my regular iPod. Simply because it's so much smaller. I only have about 100 songs that I listen to all the time. Although I have about 1,300 total, which are all located on the big iPod. So for around town and school-iPod mini, for long trips-40GB iPod

lol...

well, why did u get both..i mean its the same thing, ones just an inch smaller

i like how the real iPod has round edges

how much did u pay for them bandage_boy?

the ipod mini is nice. i sold my 10gb 2gen ipod for this one. i have about 700 songs. 4gb is plenty . i don't know many who use the full 40gb of songs, unless they use it as a hard drive. i like the functions on the mini and it's easy to use. of course as what everyone is gonna say is that the battery sucks. less than 8 hours or less on a charge and the lasting factor. rumors have it that i'll go for 18months and then u'll have to pay apple $99 to replace it. $250 is a lil expensive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom