Any sites that build custom cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DwayneDays

In Runtime
I was wondering if you guys could direct me to a site that builds custom pc cases. I dont have very good mechanical skills and I doubt id be able to build my own. I know the prices may be hefty but I can afford it.

What level of "custom" are you looking for? I think you could just go on google and type in "custom cases for sale" and get like a million results.

Here's my take on custom cases. If you have to buy a case customized, you might as well just buy a normal case.

There is a huge level of satisfaction that you are going to miss out on by working on the customizations yourself. It's not too hard to do. Just get a few supplies, a case you wanna work with and have a go at it.

Im just not good artisticly at all is the problem the extent of m drawing skills are stick figures. I want a custom case because itll give me a great deal of satisfaction to have one made to my standards me buil;ding it will just be a huge hassle though that ill fail at. Ill end up in the hole and with nothing to show for it. Plus I'd have to buy a dremel and jigsaw which i'd never use again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom