Computer automotive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe your computer has been learning a few things from my computer. My amd400 has made sounds since day one. It's always ran like a piece of crap and i've just gotten used to it over the years. There were some days when it would sound like it was mowing the grass. I'd make jokes about it to my friends... Hey Ares whatcha doin? Oh nothing, sitting on my computer listening to the damn grass getting mowed! LoL. Anyway, the sound on my pc is actually coming from the cpu fan, which sometimes needs to be twirled or pushed in order to start up. Heh. Sometimes it's extremely loud.

Check out your fan, dude.

alrighty..... i swear its like the computer wants me to think i'm on hallucenagens....so far i've heard my computer sound like a stick shift car, airplane, cricket, and sumtin like a hovering noise. its pissin me off.

They could if the fan wasn't sitting properly in its cage & one of the fins was nicking it;)

Very well could be signs of a failing HDD.

Back up all the data you need to and then reseat the HDD in your case to see if its any issues with fit or something... maybe just vibrations, but theyre rarely very loud.

no i don't think its that. well it hasn't done it in a day.... i guess it saw what i said... maybe if i say this itll help more.... I WOULD SURE HATE TO BUY A NEW COMPUTER SINCE MY CURRENT ONE REALLY SUCKS. IF I WERE TO BUY A NEW COMPUTER I WOULD SURELY SHOOT THIS COMPUTER...... i think the computer saw that.... if it did then i don't thnk they'll be any more problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom