CME Sys

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok what do i do with virtual memory? can u explain what i should do with it? here is what i have.

dell pc
pen3 850mhz
win98se
geforce2 32 meg
dsl
512 ram
13 gig hard drive
10 used and 3 gigs left

sofraven said:
ok what do i do with virtual memory? can u explain what i should do with it? here is what i have.

dell pc
pen3 850mhz
win98se
geforce2 32 meg
dsl
512 ram
13 gig hard drive
10 used and 3 gigs left

You can trick the computer to see more Virtual memory but I'm not going to have you do this.

Does your Bus system able to use 100mbs or more with your motherboard standards? I would also say a BIO's upgrade. :(

You have 512ram and you are having problems like this, what I would do is upgrade/go with XP.

also unfreeing of hard drive space will always help, you to me seem good with 3gbs left.

Things I would do in this case.

1, not use a screen saver, will also aid when doing scandisk and defragment of drive.

2, Not run Task Manger, uncheck it Msconfig, do everything Manel. When things need to be done.

3, Use A Ram Program.

4, Scandisk and defrag the hard drive. Can do this by double clicking My computer and right click the C: Drive and to properties and then to tools.

5, Run a program like www.pestpatrol.com to see if I have things not to my knowledge running in the background like spyware and adware and hell alot more.

6..........Throw out the computer out :D LOL If need be..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom