vista is delayed until 2007 of jan....but who really cares!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
derrmc said:
HE ALREADY IS TOO POWERFUL
NO HE'S JUST TRYING RULE THE WORLD
AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN
PLUS HE IS GOING TO GO BROKE
WHY? hitler was greedy too

bill gates can NEVER go broke.

If he was going to go broke, why does he donate to charities, and invest in stocks?

talldude123 said:
bill gates can NEVER go broke.

If he was going to go broke, why does he donate to charities, and invest in stocks?

HIS DONATIONS ARE LIKE YOU DONATING A PENNY
HE INVESTS IN STOCKS FOR MONEY AND POWER
THE TIME FOR BASING YOUR LIFE ON MONEY IS JUST ABOUT OVER
LOVE IS GOING TO MAKE A BIG BooooooooooooooooooooM

uh derrmc... i think ur taking this a little too seriously. he donates millions of dollars which is nothing like us donating a penny cuz a million is a lot more. he doesnt have to donate anything and ppl would still buy just as many of his products. he's nothing like hitler obviously cuz otherwise he would be running for governer of california lol

cvb724 said:
uh derrmc... i think ur taking this a little too seriously. he donates millions of dollars which is nothing like us donating a penny cuz a million is a lot more. he doesnt have to donate anything and ppl would still buy just as many of his products. he's nothing like hitler obviously cuz otherwise he would be running for governer of california lol

BILL DONATES FOR TAX PURPOSES, HE BOUGHT DOS FOR A SONG AND STOLE WINDOWS (COPIED GUI). HE IS LIKE HITLER, ALL HE DOES IS RUN THE SHOW. HE IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT FEMALE PRESIDENT (WOMAN TRAPPED IN A MAN'S BODY)

derrmc said:
BILL DONATES FOR TAX PURPOSES, HE BOUGHT DOS FOR A SONG AND STOLE WINDOWS (COPIED GUI). HE IS LIKE HITLER, ALL HE DOES IS RUN THE SHOW. HE IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT FEMALE PRESIDENT (WOMAN TRAPPED IN A MAN'S BODY)

This is incorrect.

i agree. Bill Gates was, and still is, a smart man.

He donates to charities because he wants to help people, and get people more aware about him and his company.

And he is not a woman! He is a wealthy man.

(Now all he needs to do is open real estate!)

derrmc said:

You honestly won't believe this, dude. I just found this great new button on my keyboard, it's so ****ing awesome dude! They call is "Caps-Lock" Dude, it seriously kicks ***!

p0werslave said:
You honestly won't believe this, dude. I just found this great new button on my keyboard, it's so ****ing awesome dude! They call is "Caps-Lock" Dude, it seriously kicks ***!

I'VE BEEN WONDERING WHAT THAT GREEN LIGHT was

capslock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom