Wierd Beep when i close a program..

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah its not really a click, its more like a high pitched beep, that lasts for half a second. i was also thinking like brntboarder said that it was from my motherboard, but its weird because it comes through the speakers. i'll try what you said though about saving the sounds then turning them off and see how that goes.

infiltrator7 said:
yeah its not really a click, its more like a high pitched beep, that lasts for half a second. i was also thinking like brntboarder said that it was from my motherboard, but its weird because it comes through the speakers. i'll try what you said though about saving the sounds then turning them off and see how that goes.

I haven't experienced this beeping sound yet, but where else would you expect the sound to come from, the speakerless monitor? :p

Your audio speakers and case speaker would indicate totally different problems, figure out which it is. Turn off your audio speakers to differentiate.

BTW I wasn't saying its always the end of a click, its always the last sound in the buffer, thats even been 1/4 second blurb of an mp3, or game I closed.

Sui said:
Your audio speakers and case speaker would indicate totally different problems, figure out which it is. Turn off your audio speakers to differentiate.

BTW I wasn't saying its always the end of a click, its always the last sound in the buffer, thats even been 1/4 second blurb of an mp3, or game I closed.

yeah it's coming from my speakers, i was just telling him that it could be coming from my computer (cause he asked where else it would come from). Oddly enough, it seems to have gone away. It must have just been something weird that got fixed when my computer restarted. thanks for your help though guys.

Woah woah woah, saying it's coming from my computer is too broad. Computer as in just the tower or the whole setup, and what part in particular.

And WTF are case speakers?

Brtnboarder495 said:
Woah woah woah, saying it's coming from my computer is too broad. Computer as in just the tower or the whole setup, and what part in particular.

And WTF are case speakers?

i never said it came from my computer i said it came from the speakers, then you asked, where else would it come from and i said the computer. sometimes the actual tower beeps when its booting up, certain number of beeps=an error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom