What are these voltages? (Help!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chazzer3

In Runtime
Hi guys,

I downloaded hardware monitor, and although I'm not entirely assured by a program, some voltages are in red, which confuses me, as I don't know perfectly what voltages should be!

voltages1xc.jpg

Can someone explain why there is red highlighting these voltages? is it bad?

Thanks for your help!

Charlie -

well...(this may be pointing out the obvious, im sorry) but i dont know for dual cores but for recular cpu thats very high voltages, but i cant imagine its right as the temps are fine, double check with pc wizard 06, dunno bout the aux, but the -5v is the psu, and should be closet to 5v as poss, so thats why thats red, but yea double check with pc wizard, is ther the same as that, go find a corner and cry

Chazzer3 said:

those are your PSU voltages, and your VCORE, not sure about the I/O ... :confused:

i think its teh wrong voltages, you should look in everest, your bios, or another program to be sure.

Most motherboards are pretty inaccurate with reporting voltages, so long as they're stable and you dont get any problems then all is probably well.

I have that same monitor and it says my voltage is 2.33V so basically dont listen to it. i think cpu-z gives a better reading.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom