What Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadas

Baseband Member
Ok im stuck between two cases that i think look really cool and have good reviews.

ThermalTake Armor Series (black)

I like that it is HUGE i love room to grow and wont look cluttered. As well as that is it almost completly open... greater air flow! plus 4 fans!.

Bad thing... Its HUGE... im basicly forced to place it on the floor (which i dont like because i like having my case on my desk so people can see it!.

It is HEAVY... from what i hear its over 50LBS!!!

NEXT!

ThermalTake Tsunami

Smaller case i can have it on my desk. and it looks REALLY cool i think. plus it is cheaper... means more money toward my CPU/GPU.

Bad this is it is smaller and only 3 fans (i think)

What do you guys think... which is the better case... and if not these two what ones do you guys like?

The Tsunami does only have three fans. My friend has that one, it looks very nice. But I can't say which one to get as I've never seen the Armor.

I have the Armor (black) and I love it. Yes it is big and heavy (35lbs empty), but you get great airflow. The extra hard drive cage that mounts in the rear is a nice feature even though you need REALLY long cables to use it properly.

The tool-free PCI card retention has a few problems with some cards, so you can just use the old fashion screw method.

if u want something as big as the Armor, looks better, WEIGHS about half the wait of the armor, get the Thermaltake Silver Kandalf, it looks better 2 cause the front panel is better instead of those ugly bays.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811133153

has great reviews. and right now on Newegg it comes with a combo special, the Silver Kandalf and the x2 4400+ for only $430, thats actually an AWESOME deal. cause if u buy seperately it comes to $690

Yeah i dont really want to spend over 200 on just a case, Id rather spend my money somewhere else. I like the tsunami i just feel that it might be to small to fit my needs...

11-129-154-24.jpg

Antec Performance I P180
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129154

- 1 rear 120mm Tricool fan (standard) with 3-speed control to balance quiet with cooling
- 1 top (standard) 120mm TriCool Fan
- 1 lower chamber (standard) 120mm x 38mm (thick) TriCool Fan
- 1 front (optional) 120mm fan
- 1 80mm fan (optional) for graphics cards

I dont like that ANTEC case cause there is no panel to see inside....
Its just plain.
But it is good performance wise.

I would get a tower, but not the one u choose.
Getting a big case makes it look more powerfull

the kandalf is basically the exact same as the armor the only difference is the front panel looks better, and its A LOT lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom