Modded your case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't use a drill at all, I just used a Dremel to cut small sections on the edge of the plate where needed.

Hey Scooby how did you get the plexi to stick to your 3.5 bays?
All the info is on my post... bottom part. But for you my friend I'll type it again "just Velcro"

That looks really nice and sexy, what kinda plexi is that, black? i havent seen that before.

You guys have to really read the post thoroughly all or most of the info is there.

But to clarify again I used 1/8" thick CLEAR Plexi that I sprayed black. You can use almost any type of black spray paint or what ever color you want. Remember that you will be spraying the reverse side meaning the back of the piece not the viewable side to get that high gloss look.

That is awesome thanks a lot scooby. I hope i can get mine to look just as good.

Thanks a lot!!!!

man, all this wire management stuff is frightening, i hope i can do stuff like you guys without screwing up.......****........

well if you dont want to spend time on your mod its not worth doing, and sorry scooby i didnt read through the post, i was in a hurry and just admired the pic's.

Maxx said:
well if you dont want to spend time on your mod its not worth doing

:angry:
When did i say i didnt want to spend time one it. of course i do and i think it is worth it. I wouldnt have started the thread if i didnt want to do it.

Ok so im probably going to make the front panel audio into a top fan. and im going to try and make the same kind of floor that scooby has done.

Has anyone tried putting neons/LED's under there case? i'd like to know a good and effective way of doing this. so anyone that knows please post in.

btw how much is a good watercooling system? these look sh1t hot and i want one!

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom