Rumors about 7900gt stock back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R1C0CH3T

Daemon Poster
I need a evga co superclocked 7900gt!! anyone know when any of these will be back in stock?

just wait for them on newegg....look at the ETA it says under the card and come back 10 minutes early and keep hitting the refresh boutton...

simple as that.

Yea I included it in my order when I ordered two days ago and my order is still on Step 1 ... most likely because they oversold what they truly had instock and now I'll have to wait some more ... ugh.

What?! I've been looking for 7900GTX, and I see no eta under anywhere. Your messing with me huh?

on evga's step up program, do you have to buy direct from the evga website or can u buy the cards anywhere and still have the step-up program?

if you dont want to refresh the page yourself all the time, there is a program called refresher or something like that, you take it to a page, then it refreshes for you in watever time intervals you want, then when u see that its in stock ( considering you have your own window under ur control open) you pace an order, QUICK!

on evga's step up program, do you have to buy direct from the evga website or can u buy the cards anywhere and still have the step-up program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom