Modded your case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont have the audio ports anywhere right now but im thinking about putting them somewhere when i get my new mobo that supports firewire :p.
I cut the 120mm blowhole with my dremel and a cut off disk, marked it out, dremeled some lines towards the edges and then just cut them out each individual pieces, sanded it down with a sanding bit and then put some rubber on around the edge.(wasnt really needed cuz the cut was clear and no mess-up's) just make sure if your going to cut it that u cut inside the 120mm line and then slowly fix it because u dont wanna mess it up and have a hole thats too big. also tape up the top of the area your going to be cutting because u dont want any stray metal bits comming off and scratching your case, and ALWAYS wear eye protection.

Oh right ok cool. i posted same kind of message at wizdforums but would you be able to tell me how you did it and what you used to do it.

so when you mark out the hole do you just make it 120mm no bigger right?

i really cant afford to screw this up.

i couldnt afford to screw mine up either, brand new tsunami case. yes mark out 120mm and cut say 100mm or 110mm then sand it down to the right size.

Oh btw isyour fan right up against the back of the psu?
One more thing how did you line it up straight? did you have to take the hood of the case off? how do you do that?

sorry for so many questions

Cheers!

lol another question. How did you cover up the whole of the front panel audio gap? because when i put a cd over the top and cover everybit its slightly above the psu so i cant put it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom