Warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice prices....but I'm only interested in OC'n an opty so it doesn't mean much to me. And 2-4%? That only a $14 mark up on a $350 chip MAX. Is that really that crazy? I just put more than that in my car for gas. Big whoooop

but then if AMD finds out the collaborative thoughts of people are "Ahh, it's just a mere $14" then they'll raise it again in the future. Oh well, I already bought my CPU

They probably need extra funding to move to the 65nm process.

Yeah but still 4% increase we want a 4%decrease, they're going the wrong way. Hopefully getting my cpu this weekend. about time!

yea think bout it tho, if ya spending a couple grand on a pc, a 2% increase on the cpu is nothing, jeese you guys should try living in the uk......where everythings got a permenant increase of 17%

lol, it also sux here in canada cause first of all its converted to our currency ( obviously), then we have to pay 15% taxes, THEN we have to pay for shipping, which is usually a minimum of $80.

harry18 said:
yea think bout it tho, if ya spending a couple grand on a pc, a 2% increase on the cpu is nothing, jeese you guys should try living in the uk......where everythings got a permenant increase of 17%
lol i live in the UK and dam vat is a ***** and the whole reason i started this thread is to warn ppl in the UK that there will be an increase of up to 4% plus vat on that! so it is bad. and are u saying ppl in USA dont hav vat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom