Warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentali$T

Daemon Poster
Just a quick warning to everyone thinking of buying an AMD cpu soon. Im not sure if this is all over the world but in the UK AMD are raising all there prices by 2-4%!!!!

Why are they raising prices, I hope thats not true in the US...because I'm planning to get an AMD this year.

I really dont know. just saw it on a website that i usually buy my pc components from. Its not the shop thats raising the prices though so it could be for USA too. I dont know why they are raising the prices becuase they got new cpu's comin out soon so i would have thought the prices would be going down. Maybe they want to rise it now and then lower it again when the new cpu's come out so they dont lose much money.

john3 said:
maybe cause its new and can use DDR2? its not that much of a price increase, will definitely drop in a few months, or even weeks, it wont stay that high thats for sure.

What are you on about? we were talking about there current socket 939 cpu's are going up in price! Of course the socket AM2's will be more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom