Logitech MX510

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the 510 and i love it. I used to get a sore hand with a regular mouse but dont have any problems with the 510...its very comfortable and has side buttons which are handy.

alexsabree said:
is optical better than lazer??

No, but generally you will not notice much difference. I have the 518, which is similar shape, and it is amazingly comfortable.

510 is a nice mouse...... its also discontinued, or replaced by 610, a wireless laser mouse. The 518 is basicly the same mouse as the 510, but its uglier(sorry 518 lovers) and has a little more software. 51x series were made for people with big hands, so if you have small hands you might find it a bit cumbersome. I love it but I have huge hands, I could even use a size or 2 bigger. You should really goto a store and feel these in your hand before buying online.

Logitech MX610

Logitech MX518

Logitech G5 Laser

BTW I'm not suggesting the store, only giving you an idea of what these look like.

ya i have an mx510 as well and its great. as far as i know the only difference b/w the mx510 and the mx518 is the dpi.. and i haven't tried the 518 but the 510 is more than sufficient. its bigger than most mice.. but even if you have small hands it'll still be good..you don't have to totally engulf it with your hands..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom