Drivers Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

123Justin

In Runtime
Hey i just got my new computer and i was wondering which drivers i should download for these parts:

Viewsonic VX924
MSI NX6600GT-TD128E GeForce 6600 GT PCI-E
MSI K8N Neo4-f

and i dont think CPU/PSU/RAM and all those other things have drivers.. so i need the newest and best drivers for those 3 items, i installed the cds that came with it already but if there are other things i should get then plz post some links. thanks.

For the gfx card, Get the 81.93 driver or something like that. Im not sure if thats the right number, but go to the website.

anyone else have any other drivers that you know of..... also if i dont install any of the programs from the cds that the msi k8n neo4-f gave me... does it really matter? the programs are:

Virtual drive
Restore IT
Star DVD Family
MSI Mulimedia Beyonce 3D

my compuoter aint that good, im 17. i put in money and my parents put in a bit.. i kinda deserve this because i have been with a shittty computer my whole life... ive only had 1.. i share with my sister.. so this is our families first 2nd computer.

amd duron 1 gigz and 256 ram... thas wut i had to put up with, and a ancient crt monitor thats so blurry you can barely see it.. i had to do dat for 17 years... finally i get to relax. =)

Lol..... are you kidding me?? 1GHz AMD?? That isn't that bad... and there is no way you had that for 17 years.....

My family never had a computer... When my first got his supermega fast Pentium 133, sportin Windows 3.1, my family got an Apple IIe. Talking a 16 color CRT, like 13", and a 5.25" floppy disc drive. About 4 years after that.... we FINALLY got an actual computer... 200 MHz Celeron, (it was a POS, and I still have it in my closet).

A couple years after that, I started with my own PC that I got from a cousin. His work was pitching PC's, so I got my own Pentium 133 MHz, 74 MB Ram, onboard video, HUGE 2 Gig hard drive...... LOL. Saddest part, is that this PC actually RAN Diablo 2... it like 5 fps, but it still ran.

Another few years, and I got a PIII (I think it was a 3) 650E CPU, and a new computer... Gigabyte Mobo with dual Bios... It was smokin.... back in the day.

Lol.... you complain about a 1 GHz Athlon... ROFL. I have a 486 in my closet next to the 200 MHz celeron, and dual CPU 200MHz pentium... (might be Dual 400MHz CPU)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom