computer starts automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

diskman

Beta member
hi guys,

problem i have with my pc is it starts to boot automatically when i give power to it.after two second or so it stops.if i want to restart it again i have to press the start button .anybody can help me to solve this problem.

Do you mean it boots up into your OS ? Some PS when you plug in your power cord will spin the fans , thats normal.

hi cappy,

No it do not go to OS its only fans starting it is wrong to say booting yes.but this problem does not exist when i assemble it few months ago.is it not dangerous i mean is it not effect my motherbooard and stuff??

thanks for ur help

i used to have a computer that would turn on by itself. i would turn it off, go watch tv, and then come back 30 mins later and find it back on again. even when i was alone in the house and no one else could have done it

hi guys,

whats wrong with my power supply if it gives power to motherboard directly.is it loos conection of wire or something???

Your power supply could have anything wrong with it....

What we do know is.... the core piece of equipment that regulates 110VAC into a +12, +5, -12, -5, which is used by your motherboard starts to go haywire..... you are running a risk of sending the full 110V into your motherboard... which neeless to say will send smoke all over the place and you have a harder to situation to handle.

I'd get that PS replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom