Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Iam sure those little white dots on the case after you painted is over spray like you sprayed way to much paint on there.You had to get a spray gun, Did it even help?.Overall like the black but Ill pass on the orange a little too bright for my taste.How many coats did you do and be careful becuase the paint doesnt really stick to the bare metal it will chip easy.It would of helped that you did a clear coat.If there is still no chips do about 3 clear coats giving about 1 1/2 hours between each coat to allow proper finish.

Sorry if this sounds stupid but the the thing you were describing as black glass is that the floor of the case? how do the wires go under it when they are at the top of the case. Looks lush anyway

mvc151fsmall6fs.jpg

mvc152fsmall2mk.jpg

mvc153fsmall7zp.jpg

mvc154fsmall0ef.jpg

ok here are pics of my comp, they're not particularly good because the best camera i could get for the moment is a 5 year old digital camera borrowed from school. the cables aren't very tidy at the moment because i just put that huge AS5 (deliberate pun) big typhoon in and haven't had time to tidy it up since

What form factor is that? The RAM slots are on the top. Wow big typhoon is huge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom