signs of overlocking too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought artifact 'lines' were mem, and artifact 'dots' tended to be core...

well i underclocked my card and brought it all the way down and the **** horse still shows those lines.. so w/e i tuned it up 30mhz more on mem and core than stock. but does anyone know bout ocing my cpu?

umm i am on my ibook right now when i get on my windows machine i will tell you if it works or not also i need the mobo manufacture also i need the specific one not the family you need it because the pll files is really diferent between chips so the wrong one will cause you to lock up and restart.

i got my moms hp from 3.0 to 3.4 ghz last night

cpu-z screen shot would be better i need the page on cpuz that states your chipset info

Ok you can't overclock most pre-built computers because if you **** up and fry something, technically Gateway or Dell (what ever brand it is) has to replace it for free because it's under the warranty. So they just lock the bios so you can't overclock. That's pretty much why they invented programs such as clockgen to get around this, however a lot of motherboars/chipsets are not supported by clockgen or any other program. The screenshot is too small I can't read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom