When do you think EVGA will...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Runner

Baseband Member
...restock newegg because I was looking to get the 500/1500 model and they haven't had them for some time. It'd be great if they were in stock by june at least.

i'm pretty sure they'll be in stock by then.. give it a few more weeks.. when everyone has em.. they'll be back, if you check every so often they'll be there for about an hour.. but thats about it

What do those numbers mean, when talking about graphic cards? 500/1500...

I say within a couple of weeks the serious people who are dying to get one will get theirs and it will stable itself out. But EVGA is going to have to wait till Nvidia overcomes the chip shortage.

HAHA well I DON'T know how but somehow I've accessed this odd or glitched page on Newegg.com that has 7900GT CO's always in stock, even when the main page says all 7900GT's are outta stock lol. I would give you the link but I stupidly closed it after adding it to my cart. It's on it's way too according to Newegg.com, so it certainly can't be a glitch to the point where there are no physical 7900GT's in stock. Ah well ... about time I got lucky ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom