windows live mail beta..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny_uk

Fully Optimized
just got invite off microsoft to start using it, all is good but one thing that annoys me some what is the fact they have stamped there mark yet agian because you get a choice of using the new interface or the old style which you havent got all the functions in and guess what web browser the new interface only works on? yeah you guessed it right, its I.E.

craftly so and so's!!:angry:

I'm just waiting til I can access my contacts while using Firefox... not too bothered about the other stuff, I just like the look of it really, hope some more functionallity will be added soon...

JoeTheIdiot said:
I'm just waiting til I can access my contacts while using Firefox... not too bothered about the other stuff, I just like the look of it really, hope some more functionallity will be added soon...

According to msn you wont get "full functionallity" if your using anything other than I.E, thats my argument here!

Whenever i log in to mail beta using firefox i get the following message at the top of the screen, "Is something missing? You are using the Classic Hotmail View, so some functionality is not available"

yeah . I just got invited to that and it takes ages to open up with IE....sometimes it doesn't even open....

I used Firefox and it works perfectly !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom