BFG make bad cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the dreaded XFX brand 6800gs card and I just put AS5 on it and it's been running at 535/1280 core/mem reliably. Load temps never past 71C after hours of playing oblivion

i had a msi 6800 gs for a couple of months, served me just fine, never had a hitch, had this xfx for a about a month now, not a hitch here yet either.. i wouldnt say any of the companies suck.... they all just offer different things... but bfg seems to be overpriced and has low clock speeds... claiming "overclocked"

NosBoost300 said:
but bfg seems to be overpriced and has low clock speeds... claiming "overclocked"

On the 6800GS agp model's they have the second highest clock's i think :confused: Most other card's that i've seen are clocked at 350/1000 where the BFG is at 370/1050,I'm pretty sure the only higher clocked card was the eVGA @ 400/1100,Here in canada atleast around where i live the BFG was about $20 cheaper than the other brand's at the time when i bought mine :)

ok im going with one of those that are in stock. the gigabyte one was in stock the other night. but i knew that was a piece of ****. and bfg has very high clock speeds. on my list its evga, bfg and msi. leadtek is they are in stock. thanks alot guys for the replies.

ok evga was in stock, but i was at school. :(. tried to call my mom but she was getting her hair done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom