Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use almost any kind of paint cause when you flip it to the view side it will look like you sprayed 20 coats of clear on it. I use a black gloss spray paint I forgot the brand and I lay down about 5 coats drying in between coats. Like I said it is a easy mod to do you just have to make your template first so you know exactly what needs to be cut. Tools I used; metal ruler, hold down clamps, masking tape, scoring knife, a Dremel (the modders best friend) and some spray paint and of course some time and effort.

@Avalanch3, you can find the specs of some of my rigs HERE top of the page.

Try it out P.P. Mguire its a fun project and the out come if done right will blow you away.

Scoob;)

OUCH!!!!! my eyes hurt from too much *** kicknesss

if i meet you some day, ill let you cut me in line and ill give you a dollar

ya.....

Velcro on the bay and the floor plate plus a 1/4" thick stand offs. I used those rubber adhesive feet you use on the bottom of lamps or small stands. You can get them cheap at any hardware store.

I'd do it for free my friend.:)

lol no offense Scooby, but it does look like the color of a sewer in the tubes...but then when its lighted up, it looks beautiful.

Believe me guys I really hate how that looks too. I'm using Fluid XP+ with Primoflex 1/2" tubing. It seems to be a side effect of the coolant as it leaves a white film on the tubing or a combination of the two.

Like I said before this was my first w/c rig and when doing my research the Fluid XP+ witch featured a better corrosion and algae protection along with being non electrically conductive I figured I needed all the insurance I can get. It may look like s--t but it has preformed flawlessly and it does look better with the UV light. The flash really shows it raw.

I may be changing the tubing to Tygon and use a mixture of 85%-15% distilled water and antifreeze. That may be the ticket.

TY Scoob;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom