Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there are plenty of cases and computers that look a lot nicer, but yours isn't insanely modded, you just did a very, very good job on your computer.

Do you mod at all?

Also, what case is that? You didn't answer my question. :(

Im also guessing your favorite color is blue, as its the only color your lights are for your 3 cases.

My case isn't that great, its not even a picture of it. I made that sig before I had been able to build mine.

Eh you didnt do the cables right to make it look good. Push the cables flat and make them go to the right behind the HDD bay then to the rear where the HDDs are. Also im not anal about it, i dont really need credit. I was just mentioning an idea :)

@ferris, cyrax is right, it is UT2K4 and Batman Begins the movie on the other screen.

I wish I had the time to really do some modding but I do what I can with the resources I have here.

The case I have is a SilverStone Black Temjin SST-TJ03 aluminum case it's on my specs on my first post.

Blue lighting just makes it cool and I mean kinda icy blue if you know what I mean. Actually my SilverStone case has UV CCL it's just the fans that have the blue LEDs.;)

Scooby, how did you do the mod that covers the bays and floor of the case. Did you just get sheet metal and cut it to correct size and use paint?

id liek to take this time to admire scoobys setup its the nicest ive seen, next to newcents setup with his huge tv. but i like the dual monitor stand. very classy as well as the wire tower stands.
ps im getting a new room so ill post pics when i get my new room setup complete as well as new managing tools for my case. red walls black trim =)

Thanks guys, I may be ready to convert my CoolerMaster 110 rig to watercooling as well, I waiting for some components to get in and maybe a new build is on the way.

Can you see this thing watercooled.
DJS17.jpg

reckliss, those covers were made first by cutting a template out of cardboard and when I got the fit just right I then transferred that to a sheet of 1/8" clear Plexiglas. Doing more fittings and sanding down I ended up with a very nice custom cut pieces. I then spray painted the back side of the pieces so the viewing side looked like glass the end results looks like black glass. These pics really don't give ti justice, they are stunning in person. It was a very easy mod to do and you can do it for any section of your case and then you can hide all kinds of stuff behind it like wires and cables. Oh, those two SATA cables you see are just their temporarily I'm transferring some data to my other HHDs.

Here are some pics for you.
PICT0152ab.jpg

PICT0156ab.jpg

PICT0147ab.jpg

HTH Scooby
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom