Burning problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaloracle

Daemon Poster
All of a sudden, my machien has ceased to burn any media properly. I had recently installed blindwirte 5, but it is ntow unistalled, and the driver it creates under VSO in dev manager is now gone, and it still fials Symtoms:

Nero will burn, get to around 2 percnet, then system idle processes (are drivers included in that), will consume all of my cpu time, burn will continue slowly, verification is done at 1.7X basic DVD speed (VERY SLOW)

Blindwirte has bruned one CD (knoppix) w/o errors, but the CD should be bootable and is not. The CD shows up as blank in explorer (no files)

So: How do I fix this?

If no specific problem, how do I COMPLETLY purge windows of all installed drivers associated with this device? Uninstallign the drive does nto appear to work (though i have not yet tried it without BW)

sounds like a dma issue , first of if your using nvidia ide driver then uninstall nforce and reinstall it without the ide driver , see this dma enabling guide , dma mainly depends on how its defined in the bios so better have a look and make sure its set right (its best to have it set on auto)

if you are not running raid, don't even bother running that junk nforce sw ide driver. all it does is slow your computer anyway. the whole purpose of it was to not have your raid configuration crash. you are fine with the windows one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom