Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

• other, not enough room lol

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the suggestion but i think i'll stick with the saitek or g15. by the way, has anyone had any incidents where the paint rubs off the keys on either of these keyboards?

I have heard that about the G15, but I think Logitech has fixed that. I don't know anything about the Saitek.

Well from a few reviews I've read guys that have had the eclipse actually switched to the g15. The g15 has better lighting and the keys have less soft of a feel but still very quiet. While they say the eclipse feels like its slowing you down some.

But really the only bad thing I've heard about the g15 is that its so big. But the extra keys are good for mmorpg's and rts games.

I'm a whore for logitech so thats what I voted. Keep in mind my vote is 100% biased.

infiltrator7 said:
thanks for the suggestion but i think i'll stick with the saitek or g15. by the way, has anyone had any incidents where the paint rubs off the keys on either of these keyboards?
the G-15 doesn't have "paint" on the keys
it uses clear plastic, so the light shines through. so the letters won't fade off.

anyway, I would get a G5 instead of a G7 mouse also. batteries lose quality after a while, and changing the batteries can be annoying. especially if you're in the middle of a game.

and anyway, how often does the cord on the mouse get in the way?

I would get the Saitek Eclipse due to size. Unfortunately, the way I have my desk set up, my keyboard and mouse are sitting right by each other and there's not enough room for an extremely wide keyboard. So, if you have a similar space problem, you should go with the Saitek. If not, whatever suits you best :).

i have the Saitek...very smooth keyboard, best i've ever used. i chose it over the G15 b/c of size. i don't like big flashy objects w/ a million buttons. the Saitek offered exactly what i needed and the backlight is very soft. rarely need to look at the keyboard but when i do i don't want to get spots of color on my eyes like i was staring at the sun ;) as for the mouse, i had a G7, but if you play games like i do, sometimes 4+ hours a day. you'll find yourself switching out the battry packs every day. very short charge time in my opinion...enuff of an annoyance that i took it back and got the G5. keyboard isnt wireless...so i dont really need the wireless mouse ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom