Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >90 WPM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyopicRequiem

Baseband Member
I've been looking at cases for more than a few months now... I've already settled on my parts but I haven't found 'the' case yet, I've found some I like but really they don't make me drool, so my question to you is what computer case is the answer to all your dreams & hope? Is there just that one case that everytime you see it your heart melts or your fingers cramp or your eyes pop out your head & explode? (okay maybe a little too dramatic but you get my point)

Here is your time to either brag about the case you own & love or inform others of this wonder case of the gods you know of.. cause I confess I haven't found it & I hope there is one out there for me, I really don't want to do a custom case.

Please include pictures & specs or at least a link with such information. (Optional) Tell me why this case is so perfect for your computer demands. thanks

WHat type of case are we talking about here? a neon glowing gameing case jobby or something more stylish like a lian-li ?

Also what sort of size/form factor ? midi, full , Server EATX, other?

for me.. i just wanted something HUGE! that gave some sort of advantage compared to a regular case.. which is why i got my tower, it was about 23 inches tall, had a cooling tube, and had the mobo upside down (btx similarities)... so it made me incredibly happy :D ... the tower i got was the Aerocool spiral galaxies.. and i'm in love with it :D

good venting, lots of expantion slots and thats all that matters xD

custom ones are best

my mate remade his and stuck in a fish tank. didnt put real fish in it though cause thats just mean xD, having to live with the constant cumming of a processor xD

I too had been searching for just the right case. Since this is my first build from scratch, I want it to be as sexy as possible. I finally settled on the "CoolerMaster Wave Master TAC-T01-E1C".

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811119023

It has all of the curves to be sexy, yet all of the "what's inside" to make it extremely functional; removable mobo tray, lots of bays, 3 fans (80mm), etc., etc. It had the best reveiws of any case out there.

Yes, every case had some great reviews, but this one was way above the others.

well i'm very happy will my lian-li PC60, all aluminium, sliding mobo tray. Might be better to go for the PC60 plus though so long as it has the sliding mobo tray.

lianlipc61.jpg

I just ordered an Aspire X-QPACK because I wanted a small form factor box which didn't use a propriators motherboard (it uses miniATX). The reviews are quite good and it isn't too expensive. Hopefully it will work out nicely but it all depends on what you're looking for. Obviously with a smaller case everything is jammed in there and you have to carefully consider airflow, heat issues, sometimes sound,etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom