WHat do YOU want for your computer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam02

In Runtime
I have had ideas recently about starting an Online company that makes products, but im struggling to find a gap in the market, i have friends and relatives who work in trades and stuff and could get them to help.

My question: Is there anything you would like to buy that would make something of yours better.

E.g. A replacement Chipset heatsink, completely passive to silence your Mobo and provide great thermal cooling. what do you think?

Suggestions greatly welcomed.

Its not spam, i hate spam, Spam is were i make an account to completely pester ppl into buying a product like

FREE PS2 if you buy such and such.,

Im a regular on here and im just asking ppls opinions.

How about fluid cooling that uses super-chilled gases to coll components so that it doesn't cause issues if it leaks onto the components... and a failsafe that detects pressure loss, and automatically shuts down in the case of a leak?

Fine if no one takes this seroius then i may as well delete it. Thanks.

:p Mine was serious... a little far fetched maybe, but it was..

I am no physics or Chemistry major, so I don't even know if it WOULD work, but it would be interesting to see fluid cooling with a gas......

EDIT: I should be more specific. I know that passive heat sinks use ambient air to cool components.... What I am talking about is a High performance, CLOSED SYSTEM way to use gas cooling.

Unless you have some skills to actually manufacture and fabricate an original piece of equipment, it's not going to happen.

Ryan

for stuff i WANT for my computer, but dont have the money:

1.5 GB ram, do it would register at 2GB, my maximum
80GB hard drive, dont need anything larger than that
LiteScribe DVD burner
17-inch LCD
Pentium 4/Athlon, W/E fits in my motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom