Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
£150 - £200? or lower in fact:p

Also while looking at the mobo - does that use different Ram?

I would go with the ASUS mobo, if it will fit your case.

ASUS has a reputation for making excellent mobo's: ASUS K8N4-E Deluxe, NF4, S754, PCI-E - ATX.

Here is a review of the board:

http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=1787

The reviewer says that his only complaint with the board is the chipset fan. I am buying a DFI board and the chipset fan on it is also suspect. I don't know why manufacturers don't clean-up their act, in that regard.

That graphics card looks good - any other options? Im happy with ATI at the moment as well

i agree with geekster50 asus in my opinion are the best. i recently bought one. but this is for a skt 754 cpu and i found this gigabyte one to be the best suited for stuaz. i think that gfx will b very good but if u want to pay a bit more i can find a better one. wat do u think?

lol ok then. its a bit hard for me to look at the moment cos im on my psp. hav a look around www.ebuyer.com go gfx cards and on the left hand side click on ati pci-e range and hav a look in ur price range

reggie_da_man said:
Asus aren't to great with AMD by the way.
and can u bk this up??? there old boards may hav been but there newest one out is the best one out! (a8n32 sli deluxe, a8r mvp crossfire deluxe). stuaz wat u mean by that i cant watch tv on it. im takin ages replyin to ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom