Dell XPS, or Alienware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets give you an idea of what you can get for $4000 invested in a desktop and see how badly it would be the sh** out of your alienware comp right now.

DFI Lanparty UT SLi-DR $180
AMD athlon FX60 Toledo $1000
WD Raptor 150GB 10RPM $330
WD Caviar 400GB storage $190
Thermaltake Silver Kandalf $229
G.skill 2x1gb Dual Channel $220
eVGA Geforce 7900 GTX $600
Creative Labs X-Fi Fatal1ty $285
NEC 3550A $30 x2
FSP FX 600watt PSU $140
Razer Diamondback $45
Saitek Eclipse $30
Logitech X-530 5.1 $60
Viewsonic VX922 $340

That is not even $4000 yet, and it is about 1millionx better than your current computer.

Search. I'm sure i've answered this question minimally three times. Same exact thread, as a matter of fact...

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
Not a bad truck. I got my 94 with the 351 instead of the 302 for 3200. Of course, this one is a 4x4 and mine is a 4x2. $300 should leave enough to knock off that stock cat converter and put on a gibson muffler.

Ryan

or you could even buy a beat up 71 vette if you felt like doing some restoration!

I wonder if he knows that Dell now owns Alienware.... lol...

If you are a gamer, and you are satisfied with your Alienware, why don't you do something else with the money?

*pay off debt
*downpayment on a car
*Savings account
*invest it in something
*give it to me

thanks everyone for your support. it was really helpful, i put my alienware on order now. and no. I am not interested in building my own PC. too much work, and im too lazy :) anyways thank you for your assistance

Congratulations Gamergeek, you just got RIPPED! if you ever want to throw away some extra money, call me.

Ethereal_Dragon said:
I wonder if he knows that Dell now owns Alienware.... lol...

word. I was looking to see if anyone knew that. Dell bought out Alienware, so they are now one in the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom