toss between mice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0toriou5

In Runtime
ok, im stuck here! diamond back or mx518?!?!?! i have no idea which is better for gaming!! oppinions! first mouse that reaches 10 votes wins! VOTE NOW!!

P.s. can the buttons on the side of the mx518, that have arrows on them, be programmed for any function, such as reload or jump in a video game?

none of em , get the razer copperhead tempest or the slightly cheaper logitech g5 , both are much better then the 2 you mentioned

razer diamond back/logitech mx518 have 1600dpi
the razer copperhead tempest/logitech g5 have 2000dpi.. their faster also they have a laser engine

untrue , the razer diamond back/logitech mx518 dont have laser engines (and just to make it clear incase you got it the wrong way,the fact that both are optical have nothin to do with the engine)

I had the choice out of those two mice and went for the MX518 due to on the images it looked more comfortable, and it turned out it was, it is a nice solid lump in your hand.

The side buttons can be used for anything (haven't tried using them for ingame uses though.) Things like undo, close application etc. all things that you don't need.

What ever you get, I reccomend getting a mouse mat. I was like "what is the point" at first but it was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom