Crazy Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres one more....LOL doesn't this pic look like one of them is dead?
04-04-06_1843.jpg

I apologize....none of them are hurt by the way, and they're out now...so they're safe in their cages.

Yea nothing happened, like I said before...they were only in there for a minute...then took them out.

And your mobo isnt touching the bottom of your case so none of the stuff got onto it O.O

Oh my, i had a hampster once and that little sod used to chew his way though everything, if i left him inside my case for 10mins hed probably eat half my graphics card :-/

Having thought it through i've decided that the fishtank computer isn't possible :( the only way to avoid blowing everything up would be to use pure de-ionised water and its not going to stay that way for long with fish and fish food in there !

maybe i could devide it in two with a thin sheet of glass and fill the computer half with clear oil or something so it look like the whole thing is the tank.. i'll have to think about it.
Or maybe setup some watercooling then set all the components in clear resin or something..

i wouldn't divide the case, make an entirely seperate enclosure and incorporate that into the case. you won't be able to get a good seal to the case itself. well it could be done but it would be safer making a seperate enclosure. unless you want to kill the fish use watercooling to transfer the heat from the cpu directly to the outside of the case because i think it could heat the water up uncomfortably for the fish being nearby

umm, does any one know that fish poop and pee here?

you can not make any direct connection with water and electric harware, its imposible, even with fancy water expesially with fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom