wussed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

threemooses

In Runtime
i recently wussed out on buying my gaming rig from newegg because i did not want to have the burden of building it. so i forked out an extra 200 $ and got a custom from my local store.

however this does not mean that i do not want to try and build one of my own. i just didn't want to like forget to gruond my self and fry a 200 dollar chip.

so i still would like a workstaion in my room . somthing just to get my homework and projects done on word. and check emails and instant message friends and maybe like get all my music up there so i dont waste space in my gamming rig for games. so i was thinking about maybe a sempron based system or somthing around that .

if you guys could tell me the best/cheapest parts for a good little work station. that would be awesome.

reminder :: i do not want to play games on this comp. just home work and maybe some media.

Semprom
256-512 RAM
Integrated video

not exactly performance parts but they will do what you ask them do without draining your pocket.

well i actaully dont know i mean i want a comp for cheap but i dont want to sound like an idiot how bout 400$

just get a dell lol. you get a monitor and keyboard with a mouse. you can't beat it

first of all he said he wantd to build it second of all never get a dell.......lol

why not get a dell? for 400 dollars you can't beat a price on that and it gives him all accessories. just reformat it once you get it and your set. try to build a pc on newegg with a crt monitor, speakers, mouse, and keyboard. its really hard. =o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom