StephenH

Solid State Member
I bought a PC last year:

Dell Dimension 8300
Pentium 4 2.40 GHz
512 MB of RAM
111.76 GB HD
etc...

And I know in a couple of years time, my PC will need updating and this kind of bothers me. What do the rest of you think about the speed of computer updates, does it bother you?

well technology is traveling at a high rate of speed. it doesn't really bother me. kuhz i'll have enough money saved to buy one of those "kewl" new computers in a couple years

But doesn't it bother you when a couple of months before your PC was the best on the market and now its mediocre?

yea i wish the computer would be top of the line for like a year, but its not like your computer sucks all the sudden. its just that there are better ones out.

mine was top of the line...back in '99 lol

it was mediocer in '00

'02 it became bad

'04 worthless piece of sh**

64 Mb of RAM, or as i like to call it, super-awesome-megacool-RAM
:D

But say you buy an Audigy card and then a week later the newest verion comes out, this would severly piss me off.

well then i wouldn't wait that long to buy one. kuhz u know if you wait too long something new is gunna come out. and if its the next week, just return the old one and get the new one!

I guess I just like to know my PC is one of the best ones on the market for a little longer than it is.

hmmm lets see..... viruses, spyware. ad-aware..... nothing else really. i love it when there are new products out. you just feel like u NEED the new products and ur gunna die without them. the thing i don't like very much is when a product has been out for like a year and a half but it still has the original price on it. thats pretty much it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom