Dell XPS, or Alienware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamergeek92

Beta member
Hi. I love gaming. A LOT!! Now I have recently come into a rather large sum of money ($4,000). So I really want a notebook PC. But I want a good gaming one. What is better, Dell XPS notebook, or Alienware notebooks?

you should invest 2,000 into a custom build desktop, and 2,000 into a decent laptop.

With 4,000 you can get a nice gaming laptop, but with the way things are going on nowadays with PC gaming, your money will last longer on a desktop. ALOT longer.

Don't buy none of that from those companies...they're too overpriced. With that money you can build the same comps they make for half the price..

True. But I already have a gaming PC. I can happily announce that I have an alienware desktop which posseses a 3.2 GHz Core Duo processor with 160 GB hard drive space, the works (did i mention my 2 GB ram? :) ) Believe me I would take an Alienware right on the spot, no question about it. But i heard that the Dell XPS is just as good if not better. So what should I go with? Alienware, or Dell? Price does not matter to me. I just need a good computer, and forget building. Im a programmer, i handle software. And I really want a laptop.

get an alienware laptop since you have money to burn..

I think your better off with alienware because they put more effort into making you happy with your system, and getting it to you problem free.

I'd buy a 1995 Ford F-150 with a 351. You'll have extra money to buy some headers, MAF setup, electric fan, and any touch-up supplies.

Ryan

Do you really need a laptop? If so then Alienware. But i would really build a better desktop. For 4000 dollars it would kill your alienware right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom