• other, not enough room lol

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont have either, but i would go with G-15
Imagine seeing them on your desktop...
the G15 would look cooler cause it has an LCD screen

(i dont own either, but ive seen both) ;)

thanks for all the comments. i've been leaning for the g15 for a while, but i'm hesitant because of the size and the way it will fit on my desk. i like the fact that it has some nice extra features though such as the LCD. yet....
i've heard like you guys are saying, that the saitek is solid, and overall just a nice keyboard. honestly, i'm split down the middle.

I motion that Infiltrator7 Gets the Saitek Eclipse keyboard over the Logitech G15 on behalf of Tech Forums.net

Is there a second on that motion?

haha I love student council:D

Saitek eclipse all the way baby !!! :D :D :D

The keyboard and keys are so smooth and nice. The backlighting is awesome with a bright, dim, and off setting. There are no extra whatever media buttons that just clutter the keyboard and make it ugly. There is a mute button, volumne up and down and the light adjustment button on the top right hand corner. The wrist rest has three extendable postitions, up to the keyboard, in the middle, and farthest away. It is truly a "gaming" keyboard

anyone want to play CSS at 3AM in the morning?

infiltrator7 said:
wow, you guys will buy it for me? thanks, thats so nice of you, i second the motion.:D

hahah nope...not unless you fund my next build :D

no but dude seriously buy both of them and send wich ever one you dont like back to newegg:D

thats a good idea, but i won't have enough money for that cause i'm gonna get the g7 mouse too. they both seem like great keyboards, i just dunno which one to get. i'll wait a few more days and see what the poll says. my birthday's not for another week and a half though so i have some time to think about which keyboard i'll get with my bday money.

haha you don't have to i'll remember to add two votes to the saitek at the end of the poll for you. this has to be the hardest computer decision i've ever made. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom