What's up with 7900GT's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA! I bought 2 evga 7900gt's the night they were released. Had to order one uder my name, and the other under my girls. Glad I did it because as you guys have said, you cannot find them anywhere anymore.

ahh....I have my eVGA 7900 GT sitting right in front of me In its box unused....Im just waiting to RMA my cpu and get a new one.....this will take awhile too..

I feel so mean:p..........

its literally just sitting there un-touched....ah ....oh well Guess Im going to have to wait some more:D

Lord AnthraX you are a very, very bad man! It's ok, NewEGG got in some of the Super Clocked versions of the card and I ordered it today. HOPEFULLY they still had some in stock. I didn't really want to throw down the extra money for something I could do for free with some tweaking, but at this point I just want to get one and get it over with =P

Yea, you can blame Nvidia for not making enough chips like they did with the 7800GTX 512 (but not nearly as bad). The only ones I would consider buying are: EVGA, Leadtek, XFX, BFG, and MSI.

True, nevertheless, it's not like it requires 1.1ns memory like the 7800GTX512's did ... they're just a little lazy on production or something.

And you just about named every brand lol.

Yeah I got the superclock version too....it had a nice memory OC and wasent that much more exspensive..

I was relieved to see NewEgg added FedEX delivery back. I ordered my motherboard, ram and AMD X2 3800 and UPS set it on my front porch. Not a big deal right? Well, I live in an apartment complex with about 5000 people. 5000 honest people I guess hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom