prob. a dumb question

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fast4u

Daemon Poster
could i upgrade to windows vista and have it run ok? i have 256mb of ram.. i should have another 256 mb of ram coming soon and that ram is pc133.. my cpu is a p3 733mhz intel. and my vid card is a nvidia vanta LT 16mb. so should i upgrade?

I HIGHLY doubt your PC will be able to run Vista... You shouldn't worry about it either, since it isn't set to be release until sometime in 2007..... I have heard people say that the requirements for Vista are crazy..

yea do what shoobierat told you, but i doubt your sytem can run vista, but one question.....why are you getting vista??? are you going to use DX10 gfx?

hmammen said:
yea do what shoobierat told you, but i doubt your sytem can run vista, but one question.....why are you getting vista??? are you going to use DX10 gfx?
Only 9's required.

talldude123 said:
its been said on here before, how can microsoft test a directX version that hasnt been created?
And it's been said before "How do you know it hasn't been created?"

Just because it is not public release, doesn't mean they aren't kicking around a beta pre-release behind the scenes. This isn't some piddly little college-grad software company you're talking about. I'm sure Microsoft has plenty of inside links to the other major developers in the world.

Do you honestly think Microsoft sits and waits like us consumers for new technology to come out?

wow its sounds like you have the same system i have.

The recommended requirements are like 2Gigs of ram, a G80, DX9-10, Dual core processor, preferablly AMD.

john3 said:
The recommended requirements are like 2Gigs of ram, a G80, DX9-10, Dual core processor, preferablly AMD.
Where are you getting this info? It's not from Microsoft....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom