PC Failure Likelyhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis1331

Baseband Member
If after i've built my provided everything is installed 100% right, it will be, if say the powersupply decides to fry everything for the **** of it when I first turn the thing on, is there any sort of manufacturers insurance for all my components effected?

I've heard stories of peoples psu's just craspping themselves straight away.

I dunno. I guess i'm just paranoid cause it's my first build and I've spent the money so I want it to run smoothly. Anyways I'll appreciate any explanations on how likely some things are to happen after building a new PC.

Thank you.

Yeah i've bought a 500W Superflower PSU after reading reviews on it... Most people had no problems but one person said that it fried everything when he first installed it. I guess nothing should go wrong.

Is Super Flower a reliable brand PSU? I've heard they are quiet and efficient from some people.

I'm not going to be going nuts with my computer. Not overclocking and such. Just basic gaming and media stuff.

Well have you heard of any other people saying that they are actually alright or turned out to work perfectly?

Some of the known reliable brands of PSUs, are Enermax, FSP, Antec, PC Power & Cooling...

As I said, I have already purchased a Super Flower. thats all they had besides generic. Some people said they are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom