Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY SH** SCOOBY, how much did that cost you, WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Ive said the HD thing to Havoc like 3 times i believe but meh. Anywho Scooby that is a monster setup and i am completely jealous. I see 4 machines and a tv. Funny how your tv is so small yet you have all those monster PCs.

Scooby, very nice setup, very nice indeed.

What game is that on the left monitor?

Out of ten, you're rig and setup deserves a 10/10, or better yet a 20/10.

You, good sir, are an artist.

Lastly, what case is that, the one you posted?

How much have I spent?

Well guy I really stop counting, but if I was to put a price on just the rig I would say close to $1800-$2000 parts and time spent working on it.

@P.P. Mguire, Thanks for the comment. My TV you see in the pic is only a 27" Sony Trinitron the image you see was a movie in letter box format. I'm thinking of getting rid of it cause I have a 17" flat panel laying around that I could use to watch cable on.

@ferris, Thank you bro, kind of you to say that but I think their are a lot more great looking rigs out their than my. Your rig on your sig looks pretty hot too.

Funny you should say that I'm an artist cause I am. I am a graphic designer by trade but right now I'm a Food & Beverage Manager for a major hotel.

BTW guys you can see my other rigs and their specs HERE. It at the top of the page.

Scooby;)

Yay i know i pretty much stole the idea from P.P. so give him the credit cause it works really good

Holy ****, that's amazing scooby!

Anyway, my inside isn't the neatest, I'll post a pic later and maybe you guys could give me some reccomendations as to what to do!

Charlie -

OK, so I took what mole said, originally said by P.P., to flip the HDs around and heres my progression....

BEFORE:
04-03-06_0649.jpg

AFTER:
04-04-06_1309.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom