gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all its a pentium M....:rolleyes:

Second that Video card is absolutly teribble. Im sorry but dont expect good frame rates at all with that.....dude If your looking for a serious gaming laptop look to spend around 3K...

thats a good laptop for intenet,word,AIM,MSN and maybe Solitare:p

well im not looking for a laptop thatll play games to their maximum ability. i want it to play games, period, because right now i have a compaq 2529c and it is studly but it wont play basic games. i have age of empires 3 and rollercoaster tycoon 3 and it wont play either

that laptop wont play either, either!

If you want a laptop, it sure aint gonna be for gaming, especially for 1500. the only thing you'll be able to use that laptop for is college research n shiz, nothing else, no gaming watsoever, or maybe yeah, you can play solitaire and maybe squeeze in some poker, but thats it.

if you want a good performance gaming PC, then build ur own. but for laptop, good luck.

Jesus man will you listen to them for christsake, that laptop is a piece of S. I would highly recomend you build your own computer, or better yet - I would just buy a cheapy dell desktop for around 700. If your in junior high you will probley get another comp by the time you go off to college (or at least I would). If you absolutley NEED a laptop I highly recomend a Toshiba.

Not to be a wise***, but hje said he is a junior in highschool, not in junior high. Secondly, That notebook is a piece. I have really never encountered any reason in college to have a notebook over a desktop, especially if you are gaming. You should ask the fine gentlemen and ladies on this forum to help yoou build a most kick*** desktop. One to bragh to all your friends.

Oo yes..... get an alienware they truly are gaming computers
They are teh best i can think of. and that blue one is awesome, my brother has it

slick_tech15 said:
Im not going to laugh at that laptop from costco :). If you NEED a laptop then get an alienware, but that laptop just wont cut it. Why not build one?

Because it's not a feasible idea ...

And for $1500 you can buy a pretty solid gaming desktop computer, but if you want a solid gaming laptop, be prepared to spend at least $2000-2500+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom