Hurry! Windows Vista 5308 Public Download!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EricB said:
I downloaded it. but I can't get past the partition screen as the next button is greyed out when I am in the installation process.

I didn't know that it came with a serial as I used a different one for the same build

VistaPar.jpg

I had the same problem with the 5270 build. You have to create a partition with XP and hope it works.

EricB said:
I downloaded it. but I can't get past the partition screen as the next button is greyed out when I am in the installation process.

I didn't know that it came with a serial as I used a different one for the same build

VistaPar.jpg
Problem there is, Vista requires that you have at least a 12 GB hard drive. Try making the partition 20 GB.

OpticalIllusion said:
Problem there is, Vista requires that you have at least a 12 GB hard drive. Try making the partition 20 GB.

I've installed every other version of vista on that partition (including 5342, but it wouldn't boot).

it wouldn't load on any of my other partitions either.

that vista somehow jacked up my partition table

Pmparti.jpg

Finished dloading a while ago. Don't have a DVD to burn it on to and don't want to mess up a harddrive trying to install it, plus I do not have the serial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom