cables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentali$T

Daemon Poster
this is a bit of dumb question but a lot of ppl hide there wires beneath the mobo. could this by any chance cause any problems? i dont c how it could but just makin sure b4 i do this. Thanks

well if your smart and put the risers underneath the mobo I dont see how this could affect the wires....also a good place to hide wires in unused optical drive space:D

by risers do u mean the screws that holds the mobo off the case? i dont see how u cant use these. and the wires will still touch the bottom of the mobo anyway. so does this not matter?

oh sorry its just that I know all my stupid clients that call and say there mobo dosent fit and I ask them if they used the risers and there like risers??...

but no I dont see how it could affect the mobo...

yeah i hear ya i couldn't organize wires if my life depended on it. what i do though is untangle all of them, then tie some of them together with plastic ties, and then shove them all in an empty optical bay or HD bay. Isn't the nicest looking but it gets the job done.

i've probably spent 2 or 3 hours trying to hide cables on mine... still looks pretty rough.

unless you want to sleeve your wires the moste efficient way to tidy them is to look at the way to group them in the tightest groups possible so no wires go off in odd directions. i had trouble with mine with 3 hdd's, 2 optical drives, fans and the power connectors on the motherboard spreading everything out and making life difficult.

Yeah i have same problems. cos i got front panel audio which is actually at the top of the case which has to connect to the otherside of the mobo. and the fan connectors travel across it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom