Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other, not enough room lol

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

infiltrator7

Daemon Poster
I'm planning on getting the g7 mouse by logitech, and i'm looking for a new keyboard. I currently have a logitech keyboard, and like it a lot, but i'm interested in backlighting. I've heard great reviews about both keyboards, but i wann know from you guys which is best. I'm concerned about these things:

1.) Backlighting - i want it to be bright and clear
2.) Keyboard Feel- I want it to be quiet, not hard to press and a nice feel to it.

I've heard that the G15 is somewhat large, how big is it? Thanks in advance.

This is how I look at it;
The Logitech G15 has more features. Not only a good amount programable keys, but a flip-up LCD-Screen that can display a lot of things - Computer stats, game stats, etc. It is backlit and is said to have a nice keystroke feel.
On the other hand, the Saitek has better quality. It doesn't have the LCD-Screen and isn't as big as the G15, but the backlit capability has different backlit adjustments, and is said to be one of the smoothest feeling keyboards out.

I don't really know for sure as I haven't personally used either of them. But from what I've read, yes.
I'm pretty sure a third of the members on this forum use the Saitek Eclipse keyboard, including Pzerofgh, so you could ask them about how they like it personally.

My friend has a G15 and so far it's pretty awsome. The backlight keys are nice and one thing that I like about it is that you can control with the buttons and LCD what songs are playing in Jukebox which is nice if you listen to music. I never had any experience with the saitek keyboard but the G15 is a nice keyboard.

SAITEK ECLIPSE!!!!!!!!!

seen great reviews, PZERFORGH and 003 have them and they say its a very Solid, smooth, sleek, good feeling keyboard, plus the adjustable backlit lights. it also looks more for gaming than a G15, the G15 has a more Modern army feel to it, not really a turn on.

I almost got a saitek keyboard yesterday, but got a G-15 instead. the G-15 has more features.

personally I find that the LCD screen is actually useful, not just a "neat extra" - although it is probabbly one of its biggest selling points.

the G-15 is quite wide. the reason it is, is the extra buttons on the left
if you count the Saitek's extra button pad, I think the G-15 is only a bit wider. but you can move the Saitek's pad somewhere else if it doesn't fit.

personally I'm very happy with my G-15.
coupled with my G5 mouse, it's just... great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom